...And so it starts


Hi, I am Etha, and this is my blog. I know that there are lots of blogs out there to read but I am glad that you took the time to stop by mine. So, let's see... about me... I am a physically challenged mom and photographer. I work as a web writer and I just finished my AA in Fine Art.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Piece of news, I am buying a house :) It is on land contract and I am still amazed at how this opportunity came around but this house is modified for a disability. It has widened doors, big rooms, an awesome kitchen and no stairs or steps of any kind. It also has a two car garage that will keep my husband entertained for hours... What more could a woman want? I will post pictures soon. We aren't able to move in till October 19th so it will be a bit. Oh well plenty of time to pack right? 26 days and counting....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neglected but NOT Abandoned

VR Lens for the Wheelchair Photographer

Trails and Trials of a Wheelchair Photographer