I'm Home

This is my new house. As you can see it is all flat and there are no steps. Jon is still getting things from the exterior of our old house but for the most part we are moved and we can concentrate on getting settled in our new home. We have gotten started on the dining room that once had the same style paint job as the living room shown here. A white wall with one boarder going all the way around the living and dining area. A little lower and it could have been considered chair rail decor but it was about a foot and a half to high on the wall for that. Well I had different plans in store for my dining room, this shows it in transition. I'm not finished but I thought it would be cool to share my progress. Please stay tuned... More to come PS... if you are wondering how I painted, a broom handle and a roller goes a lonnnnnnnngggggggggggg way : ) Jon has to do the edging at the ceiling but for the most part I was able to do most from my wheelchair.

Comments

hawk424 said…
That's sounds like some GREAT ingenuity!!! You're my hero, Etha!!! Huggies!!
hawk424 said…
The above post by the way is from Rob.

Popular posts from this blog

Neglected but NOT Abandoned

Trails and Trials of a Wheelchair Photographer

VR Lens for the Wheelchair Photographer